RANDOM HAPPENINGS

Motocross and Beyond

I'm sorry. I know it just shows you care or are curious enough to know a little more about my boring little life.

Anyway, I have a big race this weekend, and I'm pretty much going to leave as soon as I can get my phone working, so if all the powers or whatever is out there would please get my dad to call me it would be much appreciated, cause I would really like to get this solved. Having a phone that doesn't work when everyone else's does....well, it's basically making me want to smash the thing with a hammer. I know I can't do that though and that if my dad ever calls me this will be fixed in like 15 minutes or less (I've already spent probably an hour on the phone with one of the people at Sprint...if you've ever called them you would be amazed at how helpful they are being...it has to be a customer service miracle!)

I love Aztalan Cycle Club...but I'm not really looking forward to trying to find somewhere to shower since I'm going to be there for a day longer than I normally am. Taking showers at regionals wasn't too bad, but there really isn't space to set the whole thing up where we park. I don't think there is anyway....who knows...my dad will probably be a crab about it til someone figures out a way to accomplish it.

Yay! My dad finally called!!! My phone should be working within the next hour! My prayers have been answered...now I can finish what I was doing.

-J

P.S. K, if you are wondering and reading this before I see you. I cleaned part of your room because you threw all the cords to my laptop around and I couldn't find the one that makes it so I can use the mouse and the internet at the same time. I also found my car keys under your bed :S. I would've called you and asked if you knew where it was....which I doubt you would've since it was wedged under your bed too, but if you read what I wrote before you would know the dilemma I was in. Sorry. Love you. Good luck with Cookie.

1 comments:

wow do I feel like an ass now. LOL. I love you J. dont change. not for the wrong reasons anyway...

IF you need someone to talk to, youve always got me. I dont tell anyone anything. I promise. the things with dad...I thought it was something you tell him all the time.

srsly. I freakin love you. to me, you always win the races.

Xk

Post a Comment

Lijit Search

About this Blog

This is my life. Motocross battles, local shows, books, drawing, and anything else that catches my attention.

Followers